Friday, June 12, 2009

The Babysitter...

My good friend Lisa (whom I also work with), has agreed to watching Rowan one day a week. So today was Rowan's first day going to Lisa's house. Lisa has 2 kids of her own, Maya (3), and Mason (almost 2). So Rowan has some friends to play with too.

Of course, as a first time mom, I was nervous for Rowan on her first day. I am glad that it is Ed dropping her off in the morning, and then I pick her up when I wake up. But luckily, Lisa loved her. She said that Rowan was perfect. She ate good, slept good and played good too. Lisa also said, if her kids were as good as Rowan at that age, she would have had 10 kids. Not sure I agree, but she is darn cute.

Anyway, we all survived the first day at Lisa's, I hope she continues to be good for Lisa! Here is a picture of Rowan and Mason, Maya was still napping when I picked Rowan up!

No comments: