Saturday, February 16, 2008

19 weeks...

About the only excitement I have to share today is we have made it to 19 weeks. Almost half way done! Not that I am trying to rush it, but I am ready to feel real baby movement, and look pregnant, not fat! Not to mention I am sort of between wardrobes, meaning, the regular pants are a bit snug, and the maternity pants are too big.

My mom was in town last night, so she and I took a trip to the maternity store (Destination Maternity). I spent some birthday money and also some of my mom's on some super cute maternity items. A few long sleeve items to get me through the rest of this winter and spring and a few spring/summer items to look forward to the warmth that I hope is to come. We also had dinner last night with Karen and Doug, my mom, Ed and I for Karen's Birthday, which is today! Happy Birthday Karen!

Otherwise it is a standard working weekend in our household. Ed is currently working, and I will be heading to work tonight for the next 3 nights! Yipee. And of course, there is more snow projected for tomorrow, should be interesting.

No comments: