Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Final Christmas Gift...


So we got a last minute Christmas gift this weekend from Ed and Sue that I forgot to mention in the last post. Ed and I are proud owners of 4 playoff Packer tickets for the weekend of January 12/13!!!! Neither of us have been to Lambeau Field ever. So this will be our first time, and we get to do it together. Initially I wasn't going to attend and was going to let Ed take whoever he wanted, since it will be freezing, and I am pregnant so I wouldn't be much fun, but after much discussion we have decided I have to go. This may be my only opportunity, might be the last time to see Brett Favre, etc.. And with a baby coming who knows if we will ever be able to get away for something this awesome for a long time. We are sooooo..... excited. We received many wonderful gifts, but this was the most unexpected, most exciting one ever. We haven't decided who will be attending the game with us yet, maybe we will scalp them and get rich quick!!

No comments: