Monday, August 27, 2007

Another working weekend...

Sorry, nothing exciting from the weekend. All we both did was work our butts off. Gizmo had his monthly trip to the groomer, seemed to be more like a vacation he was gone so long. 8 hours is a long time to bath and cut a dogs hair, but we sure don't want to do it ourselves.
My mom was here tonight to stay with us after her day of working in town. We went out to dinner, standard Applebee's trip, then a few shopping stops before Ed had to be home for the annual Fantasy Football draft. Mom and I enjoyed a bottle of wine over "Pursuit of Happyness", cute movie but I was expecting more of an ending. Oh well, can't have it all I guess. Well might have a more exciting update after the Brewers @ Cubs game tomorrow, if i come out alive in my Brewers apparel. Wish me luck. Also, heading to MN to see Kieran, Blayne, Molly and Peach this weekend. Gizmo is ready for a playdate after 8 hours in a cage today! Hope this finds you all doing well.

No comments: